Partner Has Relationship Anxiety Course
Is your partner struggling with relationship anxiety?
Are you wondering how to best support her/him and wondering how to handle your own feelings about it?
Are you feeling lonely, shut out, hurt, and confused by your partner’s distance?
Supporting an anxious partner is a challenging situation, and this short course (excerpted from the full premarital course) will guide you with compassion and wisdom so that the two of you have the best chance of continuing to create a loving partnership.
Please note that the information contained in this course is geared toward engaged men.
When You Sign Up For The Program, You Will Receive:
– A PDF to help you understand what is happening with your partner, especially if they’re in the wedding transition
– A video that explains the roots of your partner’s relationship anxiety
– An interview with a psychotherapist called “What to Do When Your Partner is Anxious”
– An interview with a man on his partner’s newlywed depression
– Lifetime access to all of the material